Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trouble trouble trouble



Ha ha ha rdm pix of me until i learn how to transfer pix from my phone to the lappy o:

Anw, I GOT A TV TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you sense my happiness + excitement ha ha ha and I'm feeling.... abit sad from the autumn's concerto's sad songs playing he he he. And they're playing the Korean GDA on 31st?!?!?!?!?!!!! Ha ha wts so shocking lol and totally spoiled my plans for countdown. Not that i got any idea of whr to go and all that lah but WLAO WHAT SHIT TIMING IS THAT WANT ME TO STAY AT HOME LONELY-LY WATCHING THE AWARDS MEH ._. (I think i will tho lol)

Anw went out with Shijia today and got a few good buys ^^^^ Happy kid! And not to mention how i caught my phone with one hand in that one milisecond while it was falling!!!!!!! Ha ha super fast reaction ^^ One hand somemore!! Yes i'm trying to haolian muahahahahahaha my phone hasn't had its virgin drop yet woohoo

Mahjong tomo with the brownies and scouts peepo finally!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment