Nuffnang

Friday, December 17, 2010

I'll be am back


He he if you're close enough you shld know that if i ever get a tattoo, i wanted smth like this!! And yes i want it on one of my fingers. Left hand fourth finger???? So romantic right i know keke

Anw finally came back to blogger cos well i don't think personal posts are appropriate on tumblr heh heh. Been thinking for a url for super long actually!! And cooliomario just popped into my head yesterday night @ 2am ikr wth lol. Tell yall smth, i don't even play mario ha ha ha ha ha

Body clock's super screwed i woke up near to 3pm today i wasted half my day!!!!!! Rly need to unscrew it alrdy ha ha guides day camp next week and i will..... well lead properly with my passion for guides oh yeah ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I.need.a.new.phone.so.badly.if.you.text.me.you.shld.see.that.i'm.not.even.texting.like.my.usual.self.cos.IDONTLIKETHEPHONE.NOLIKENOLIKENOLIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment