Nuffnang

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tired of L1f3

(big sad face)

I'm tired of going out every weekend for dinner and coming home straight aft that. Honestly, i never rly spent quality time with my family this year. Yeah thr's the big silent war going on, but momma and me hardly went out tgt either.... always rushing home cos we've to buy dinner for papa and yes i don't like it. Infact i hate it v much >:/

I've drifted away from my cousins as well i've been so busy ever since sec sch life started!! They've changed and sigh honestly by their personalities idk how well they might fit in in sec sch. As an elder cousin i feel that i shld try to help them change but well i don't feel motivated (?) to talk to them i guess..

Anw i've decided that well since friends play such an impt role in my life i'm gna give those that i.. got angry/irritated/pissed at another chance ha ha owell life's hard everyone's fighting their own battle we shld kan kai yi dian right!

This is so rdm ha ha ha ha

PS; i wonder who will be the first to find this blog keke

No comments:

Post a Comment