Wednesday, September 7, 2016
But who can say what's best? That's why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives.’
from here x
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
- why would one try to hide/ be ashamed of his/ her past?
- experiences shape one as a person. if you don't accept yourself, who will?
- love yourself before you love others
- to me: toxic platform for comparison
- on the other hand, can't let go of this virtual connection to most friends/ acquaintances
- setting on the fence about clicking that delete button for so..... long......
- do not impose upon others
- nothing i can do other than watch this unfold
- this feeling sucks as a friend
alot on my mind