In a chop chop, don't think too much manner, lets do this.
1. If you had to describe your 2017 in three words, what would they be?
Transition, letting go, finding peace
2. What, or who, are you most thankful for?
My bed and (might seem frivolous but) bangtan
3. What new things did you discover about yourself?
Being more self-aware of my emotions and where do they stem from
4. What single achievement are you most proud of?
Putting myself out there and going to seoul in a very unfamiliar/ generally not societally approved situation. And i loved every minute of it
5. What was the best news you received?
Approval for summer school(?)/ news of mubank sg/ news of BBMAs lol
6. What was your favourite place you visited in 2017?
Seoul, damotori hahaha
7. Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?
Independent to find my own fun, and independent to do what i can to stay away from demons
8. Who was your number one go-to person that you could always rely on?
..twitter? Straying away from directly confiding in people tbh
9. Which new skills did you learn?
Cooking! this was unexpected hahaha
10. What one event are you going to tell your grandchildren about?
All the crazily happy, worry-free days in Seoul :')
11. If someone wrote a book about your year, what genre would it be?
12. What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2017?
Knowing what makes you tick
13. Which mental block(s) did you overcome?
People come into my life for a season and without departures, we cannot enter into the next
14. What five people did you most enjoy spending time with?
방방, damotori peeps, HQ, level 4, funbunch
With an emphasis on 'enjoy', my most enjoyed time is ones with that require least active effort. and maybe least strings attached
15. What is your biggest break-through moment career-wise?
When i singlehandedly avoided all bullets on behalf of the team for a presentation when i was expecting to rely on them more instead LOL
16. How did your relationship to your family evolve?
Went to shit & alot of me sucking it up. But as long as i have my own peace its ok..? i guess..?
17. What book or movie affected your life in a profound way?
hmm no particular one but just from quotes all around me i guess
18. What is the best compliment that you received this year?
'Give yourself more credit'
19. What little things did you most enjoy during your daily life?
I LOVE THIS QUESTION. Good local food, long walks, the comfort of my bed & bedtime routine
20. What cool things did you create this year?
Memory worthy ig snaps, photos, fancams. No shame in finding some day to day life aesthetic.
21. What did you think about more than anything else?
My feelings, the future
22. What topics did you most enjoy learning about?
Astrology, self-awareness, korean (LOL)
23. What new habits did you cultivate?
Habits of independence? Cleaning my own room, going out alone for meals, running errands alone, basking in alone time and LOVING IT
24. What advice would you give your early-2017 if you could?
Don't take it to heart
25. Did any parts of your self or your life do a 180 this year?
Mental mind, fitness (bc both go hand in hand sadly)
26. What had the biggest positive impact on your life this year?
Summer school. Filled up my star pocket
27. What was your most frequent mental state?
28. Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life?
Going for a flight alone, hanging out with strangers, cooking proper meals. And loved all of it
30. What major goal did you lay the foundations for?
For a big chapter of life to close in 2018
31. Which worries turned out to be completely unneccessary?
none wtf my worries are very real
32. What experience would you love to do all over again?
SEOUL IN FEB AND SUMMER IN SEOUL
33. What was the best gift you received?
Gift of instant friendships
34. How did your overall outlook on life evolve?
A lil more jaded a lil more reckless a lil more distant
35. What was the biggest problem you solved?
Having no wifi at home and hence hefty data bills wtf took 11 months to solve since i first sounded it out. wna cry
36. What was the funniest moment, one that still makes you burst out laughing
oh god i cannot think of one off hand maybe jungkook's sticky potatoes wtf life :((((
37. What purchase turned out to be the best decision ever?
eh... not getting the latest macbook lol
38. What one thing would you do differently and why?
Not go for senior retention. Not worth it?
or Not go for the taiwan trip.
39. What do you deserve a pat on the back for?
Having somewhat clearer thoughts on life. Finding a safe haven for myself.
1. What do you want the overarching theme for your 2018 to be?
LOVE YOURSELF LOLOLOOLLOLOL
Doing me for me, self-care & awareness
2. What do you want to see, discover, explore?
Not places but to discover more sides to myself. Hopefully to welcome new people in my life with grace, manage myself, my emotions, my life with grace
3. Who do you want to spend more time with in 2018?
hais the ones i have blood ties with lor. thinking one meal a week with each? just minimally. im definitely not going to push it
Also to find and allocate time for the extrovert in me. and to manage these quality time well
4. What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
Making my own meals!!
5. Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
To be able to strongly block out demons again. To focus on the good. To have the drive to keep going. To not let myself be defeated
6. What do you want your everyday life to be like?
With purpose, with peace, with excitement (sounds contradictory but it is what it is)
7. Which habits do you want to change, cultivate or get rid off?
Get rid of overeating, excessive sugar
More determination, discipline, be less defeated mentally
Get back to an active lifestyle!!!!!!
8. What do you want to achieve career-wise?
Do the best that i can, with more grace
9. How do you want to remember the year 2018 when you look back on it 20 years from now?
Trying time of change and transition, but it was a time worthwhile
10. What is your number one goal for 2018?
SURVIVE THE CHANGE
TURN OUT WELL.
my star pocket was enough
for once, my festive season was good