Nuffnang

Monday, December 20, 2010

Di yi tian!!


Thats me with my messy hair and cui face me so tired T_T

Today was a rly long day! Ha ha started off waking up at.... 5+ and i only slept for 3 plus hours :( But it an improvement alrdy i think!! Heh heh cos usually i sleep at what 3????? Just can't fall asleep hmm.

I think my sleeping routine changed too drastically ha ha. Cos when i've a big change, i'll have stomachaches in the morn :( And today's was srsly u.n.b.e.a.r.a.b.l.e when the pain was at its extreme i won't even want to move an inchhhhh

Guides was....... as usual. All i do is to repeat my points over and over and over again ha ha ha. Yknow sometimes i'll start to think right, and honestly if i was in guides now as i junior, i don't think i would like it as much as i did before o: Even tho it was much tougher last time ha ha fact ok i was so much physcially stronger!

Anw i unknowingly did near 2mins of static hold and it didnt hurt leh!!!!!! Ok sorry lah i am like weak no stamina no nothing person and my tolerance for pain is vvvvvvvvv low for nuts keke. So yup its kind of an achievement for me! And you know how i did it?? I was just into my first 15secs or smth then a teacher same to talk to me (while i was in that position) so i just held thr and talk talk talk talk talk until the teacher walked away. Shit this paragraph so rdm so no link so lame oh my god nvm i'm lame :)

Actually i'm VERY TIRED now but i'm waiting for my hair to dry! Ha ha just came back from bugis with the dl girls milk tea (spam hearts)

Shall try to dance to breathe/rdd/smth exhaust myself out ha ha oooh 11:11 ^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment