Nuffnang

Friday, December 21, 2012

loving u

loving uuuuuuu~~~ /shakes butt/

HAHA ok im sorry

went to cut hair today!! decided that i shld look young while i'm still young HAHA hence back to the short fringe that no one in jc actually got to see

and nowadays people keep asking me if im sec 3 or sec 4.. when i actually /was/ sec 3 or sec 4 people asked if i was in uni E_E....................

DO I AGE BACKWARDS LIKE CHANGMIN?? /BIG ANGEL EYES/ HAHAHAHAHAHA



half cockeye half bunny teeth




water is good for health ^_^v


sigh at my tired eyes



my dooj jersey!!! hehe i wore this out to the salon............. with fbts. its my pyjamas actually... but i was in a rush!!! don't judge me plz HAHA i brought my hoodie along too!!




and bc xmas is coming and i'm a girl and photobooth gets addictive





 

the hat is pink bc i actually bought it for smtown/ swc!! it was meant to be for the girls HAHA i don't like pink /that/ much.....

which reminds me how much the hat went thru with me rofl dripping wet in the rain on 23th and getting hugged by me/ squashed by others on 8th


TANG YUAN HEHE DONG ZHI



being stupid as usual


ending off with a somewhat normal picture of me but SIGH MY EYEBAGS MY EYES T^T

what to do when i sleep at 7am and wake up at 4pm everyday........ tell me what.....................

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment