Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Food for thought

Pix are jumbled up so they won't make much sense. Just a pixel vomit in your face :-)

Food for thought with the funbunch as my belated birthday celebration! It was supposed to be surprise for me hehe




Squinting bc THE SUN


Getting surprised with a fry in my hand








Auggie who was taller than me that day bc of heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST TAKE PICTURE TO RMB FOR LIFE









the sun shines too brightly





It was time well spent with the funbunch!!!

 I get tired so easily nowadays. Just a few hours and i wanted to return home to sleep :-( Feel like i'm getting so old i've no stamina to even go out and have fun sigh what is this!!!!! 

Thankful for having these girls in my life




Anw, i think i'm falling in love with food for thought hehehe! Both the food, and the place. Just 4 days after i've been thr with funbunch, i went back with Cheryl alrdy. SO IN LOVE HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment