Nuffnang

Friday, April 15, 2011

Triple happiness ♥♥

@centenary (sanitary rofl) last sat!!!!! Cancer paitents~ (CHOI AH CHOIIIII)



Yes we got 2 silvers............. disappointing and the worst part is we can't do anything to make it gold. Haiya i was glad enough we didn't get one silver and one bronze alrdy! Fingers crossed that we don't have to go up during frc to present it to the principal or anything sigh all the criticisms~


^The day whr i was tired to tears. And also the day i sort of had fine dining............. srsly not my thing ha ha ha



Self study in the classroom with the guideys today! + I ran aft two buses today and i caught both of them woohooooooo I.AM.AWESOME


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


My triple happiness on Thursday:
  1. My dears finally took their photo!!!!!!!!!! So happy for them and the process was so exciting! Ha ha ha
  2. 'Gold :)' MEGA HAPPY FOR CHOIR!!
  3. My 1st polariod


My weekend:
  1. PRODUCTIVE. It has to be!
  2. Learn heart to heart to heart~
  3. ....................replenish my horrible lack of sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment