Nuffnang

Monday, April 11, 2011

My last activity went a lil like this:



















Girl guides shuai bu shuai????????????

SHUAI!!

So thats how my last activity in guides went. Full of me going "how how how i don't want to go for my last activity how how how" in class, and then going "WAH DON'T GREET ME LEH IT'S GNA BE MY LAST GREETING T_T" at the start of the activity, ha ha ha i was so emotionalllll

I don't want to say too much here tho, leave everything for my 2nd tearjerking (official) goodbye speech :)

...okay wait i didn't even finish my first one

"Its the friday activities that matters to us the most right (voice breaks)"
"OK DON'T SAY ALRDY QUICK SQUAD KELUAR BARIS"



Ha ha ha ha i've the video of all of us crying tgt in a circle :)




Haiya what to say, i love guides ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment