Nuffnang

Monday, April 11, 2011

Boing boing

Hello :)

I finally tried 18chefs just now he he he he the baked rice was good!! Then again i love all cheesy warm baked rice so ah well :) Anw i'm hungry again!!!!!! Hate how i get hungry so easily haiya

(WHAT IT'S 9 ALRDY??!?!?!?!?!)

Countdown: 17days. To prelims and all i can say is.. i haven't even started a single page for revision. Am i dead or am i dead?? I'm srsly lacking the motivation now :( I need my CT spirit to come back man sigh now i'm even lazy to listen in class................. and honestly haven't been srsly studying for tests. More like just open the book and stare at the alphabets staring back at me

I like learning........... not studying. Not mugging for tests and last minute chionging all the way. Poly? Maybe

Anw i'm still sick if you catch me being very tempted to eat smth a coughing person shldn't, stop me ok! Esp chicken MY CHICKEN :(

List of things i need to eat after i recover:
  1. Macs!!
  2. Baked rice ♥ (ok i ate it alrdy ha ha)
  3. Gongcha's pearl milk tea nom nom nom
  4. CHICKEN
  5. B&J

No comments:

Post a Comment