Nuffnang

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nolife4life

Damn i'm so outdated i don't even know when this happened...................................

SEC4 LIFE SUCKS :(

Srsly man everyday otw home i'll be sleepy as shit, and i'll tell myself to stay awake so i don't miss my stop. Once i reach home, i'm awake alrdy so i can't sleep but i still feel tired. And as the sunlight goes out all my energy comes back wts????????

And then my mum's nagging at me as if i don't study a single thing at all -_- Which i don't ok i'm like muggergirl95 now. Rly!

And everyone's saying that i spend too much time on kpop................ EH PLZ THE LAST TIME I WATCHED MY MUBANK/MUCORE/INKI WAS BEFORE IU HAD HER GOOD DAY GOODBYE STAGE. AND NOW SHE'S HAVING HER COMEBACK STAGE.

And i haven't put new song/vids into my itouch for around a month alrdy, haven't watched wgm since this month, been giving up dream team & 2dn1 everynow and then................. I don't even watch mi mi hua yuan anymore my dreamy eyes guy T_T I only watch dream high which is like 3 hours per week? And i don't even touch the tv/laptop now.

So right whoever says that i spend too much fangirling you shld shut up -_-

-

Anw i'm so excited for next wk cos thr's career day on mon and i can finally make use of that seminar to decide which sch i wna go to! And tues will be fun :)

Btw i'm sick now screw all the dust in the sch + guides for making me so angry i shouted like some mad woman

Plz let me have my voice on tues. Please :(

No comments:

Post a Comment