Nuffnang

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pixels

Ok pix from super long ago:

Reunion dinner right aft my accident ha ha ha







Cny! My maxi keke :) Whats with my constipated look ha ha i look like o_o



And the day whr i went to Bishan ha ha and overcomed my fear of dogs!! This doggy cleaned my whole leg lol lick lick lick


And of cos the mugging days...................................... :( And my fav supper curry maggie mee yumz


And valentine's preparation ha ha i ♥ baby breaths


And full hse days me love kimchi ramen :) Also a wonderful place to fangirl!! Ok i bet no one wants to know about how crazy i went kekekeke ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




Thinking day that ended off with amaths protected time :)


Colour combis for xcountry wristbands



I wanted green so badly but i got yellow in the end cos they were limited edition!!!! But i love the green :( 



 Pizza hut ♥♥♥ Wonderful day!!


Svc ystd :) Which was very good (y) So applicable to life ha ha i'm gna bring wdv i learnt to guides esp :) Fellowship was good too i know more ppl now he he he i can't wait for the first suntec svc!!!!

And because my hair looks nice today i shall give you one camwhorish pic ha ha one only!!


Ha ha and its sun which is self proclaimed slack in the day day :) Watching 2d1n now i love the show love the jokes love their friendship love their teamwork!! Anw sun is also chiong hmwk in the night night ha ha i don't think i make sense. Anw i rly can't multitask so i shall concentrate one my 2d1n now bb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment