Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy thinking day :)

Our way is clear as we march on
and see our flag on high
Is never furled throughout the world
for hope shall never die
We might unite for what is right
in friendship true and strong
Until the earth in its rebirth
shall sing our song
Shall sing our song





(Koped pictures from here thr everywhr I look plaitless but i'm not okie kekeke)

Happy thinking day :)

Hm my excitement for this day has long dwindled away............................. I think its cos i'm growing older T_T Ha ha and yes every thinking day i feel so loved cos many ex brownies scouts friends wished me a happy thinking day :) Makes me feel happy!

Anw i'm so thankful i read the msg okay-ly today ha ha i was so nervous before frc started! Other than my volume being quite soft part (i tried to be loud alrdy loh ._.), why do i sound different in the mircophone?!!????! Okay i've no idea why he he he

Class today was good i like my fav ppl :) Everyday make me laugh like mad only!! Oh and i love running for buses/trains the adrenaline rush woohooooooo

I think i shld go for PGA :)

PS: I miss C

No comments:

Post a Comment