Nuffnang

Friday, January 6, 2012

Off

Was down with flu and fever on my first off day, which was thursday :( Such a waste! Was feeling terrible but still managed to go down to tp and sp (with my mum hahahaha) before my temperature rocketed and came home. Overall, tp's a rly lively sch and they rly have the sch spirit! Ppl thr are more friendly too :) But the biomedicial lecturer looked down on me aft i said my prelim l1r4 was 15..... (i think it was??)

Only went for sp's applied science tour and the environment thr's rly good! Meet Peishan ex-ex-PL thr too hehehehe she's in biotechnology :) Wanted to go for the business tour but that's when my fever came........ wasted. Goodie bags were all given out too! So i didn't rly get anything from there :(

Anw, aft going for these open houses i rly feel that poly might be the path for me! Less worried about my results :) What's done is done, i just hate the suspension. Just let me know my results and whats in store for me alrdy!

Next up, 11th jan mj vj open house huhu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment