Nuffnang

Friday, January 27, 2012

恭喜发财

Happy cny everybody!!!!!!!! Its now the 27th of jan at 1:47am so its chu wu!!! STILL CNY OK HAHA I'm not too late to blog about this hehe

Anw just a disclaimer this whole post would be filled with pix of kids kekeke

Spent the day doing my usual routine every year :) Ahma's house > visit 1/2/3 houses > Waipo's house. This time i spent my time at my ahma's watching b2st airlines!!!!!!!!! It only can be watched using dvd player and i don't have one so....................i'm pretty much deprived lol. Only managed to watch one hour worth but its better than nothing! I LOVE B2ST HAHAHA love how i started the (chinese) new year with them. SARANGHAE HAHAHAHAHA

And introducing my very korean looking cousin!!!!! Hehehe he's damn hyperactive la and i'm so so so much older than him..............when i'm 28 he's only gna be 14. LOL I hope he grows up to be super good looking then i can bring him out and show him off hehehehehe



I personally think he looks like mblaq's Thunder!!!!! Esp when he smiles hehehe its like Thunder's eyesmile i will melt~~~~~

This is when we were visiting! We only visited one house hahahaha




That's his elder bro!!! Which i'm determined to care for when he's older haha coz his the oldest kid out of the 3 so he's always getting scolded by his parents and all................but he's still a child!!! Plus he gets outcasted by my other female cousins who 'hate boys'. LOL WHAT TO DO I'm the only one that can still comfort him hahaha








Oh yeah had my fringe up coz the hairstylist screwed up my fringe. Its mad short and maomao now :( I think i'm heading to jc fringeless!!!!! I don't rly think that its a bad thing actually hahaha i'm one step nearer to having a flawless complexion ^_^








He kept feeding me!!!!! HEHEHE DAMN QT LA I bite one mouth he bite one mouth TOO CUTE TO BE TRUE

Makes me wna have a baby boy even more!!!!!!!!!!!!





Love his pic coz he's looking at the camera!!! He was damn fascinated with it lolllll literally climbing all over me to try and grab my cam.

He has two orhchehs on his left cheek coz he was running around he house and he knocked into a fishtank  (1st orhcheh) and the dining table (2nd orhcheh). LOL HOW CUTE IS THAT HAHAHA NO CONTROL AT ALL LEH


This is his elder sis :) She's kind of like the 2nd me! Hahaha just that she has long hair (I couldn't do so my ahma don't like sad face) and i was quieter than her. (And i alrdy think that she's quiet omgah i must have been silent)



Left the place


Machiam couple kekekekeke


Crying coz the rest were leaving to my ahma's house to play and he can't :( :( :(


Headed over to my waipo's place and headed to bedok point with my cousins! No pictures with them coz it was raining and i didn't wna bring my cam out. Very glad that i took the initiative to talk to them this year :) Coz we kind of drifted very far apart ever since i was in sec2 and the last time i saw them was literally the last cny in 2011!!! And we used to be very close aft my psle.................always meeting up and all. BUT i'm determined to make a diff this year and meet up with them more regularly :) Hehehe planning to treat them to a meal since i'm gna get my pay and i'm kind of the oldest cousin. /Pats back for being a good cousin hehehe/



Rest of the night was spent having dinner and watching movies that were shown on miotv :) Which included ipman2. I LOVE IPMAN



Last but not least, my nails this festive season :) Paid a.l.o.t for the mani pedi but no regrets!!! Love it ttm hehehe esp my mani!!!!! Its the colour i wanted from the opi muppet collection and i'm the first to use it in the nail palour coz no one rly likes it coz of the lack of uniform in the glitter. I'M STILL MAD LOVIN' IT THO HEHEHEHE. I know that its the xmas colours but i rly want it so...............cny also can have xmas feel la hehe. My pedi makes me feel like a mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!

And you have no idea how long 33 pictures takes to upload

N o i d e a

No comments:

Post a Comment