Nuffnang

Friday, December 23, 2011

Secret santa










Out for some yum xmas lunch with the guideys today :)








Made our way to cine and ended up with touristy pictures above^ Hehehe you gotta do such stuff when you're still young!!!!!

Met up with Winnie Yuki and settled down at ion's starbucks for gift exchange! 


Failed group photo 1


Failed group photo 2








Camwhoring with my camera like its hers (as usual haiyo)










LOVE THIS PICTURE :)

Can't believe the next time we see each other will be next year.................................... :'( Ok la it isn't that far anw hehe

Xinghwee Mandy and I headed over to fep to do our manicure! Wanted to do a colour from opi's muppet collection but since they didn't have it.....


I did this instead :) BLING BLING hehehehehe my nail colours always remind me of shinee. The previous one was pearlescant blue! Anw never thought i would ever have such glittery nails hm its ok it suits the colour this festive season white christmas yo MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY!!!

This marks the start of me blogging more frequently (i hope)

Goodnight!

PS; do you have any idea how long these 21 pictures took for me to upload?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment