Nuffnang

Saturday, December 10, 2011

3:02am

3 months since #swcsg. 3 more hours to the 3rd month since my encounter.
1 (?) more month till the big O level results.
1 month for me to make a difference.

I rly hope that the remaining of this december would be good for me. Would appreciate it alot if 31st dec and 1st jan goes well too :) Not that i've made any plans yet............

To do list:
  1. Get a swimsuit
  2. SWIM
  3. No more late nights, more early mornings
  4. FIND A JOB (sigh back to the job hunting days i miss shangri-la so bad..........)
  5. Complete ba & ss4 fund (xx that i can)
  6. Korean lessons!!!!!
  7. Learn the million and one dances i've always wanted to learn but couldn't get my butt up to do so
  8. Visit grandma again
  9. Hp marathon (time for me to get to know the story. anyone???????)
  10. Sarang and bibingo
  11. Plan srsly about countdown day and not go thru another lousy countdown again
Sick and tired of feeling miserable. Even tho the rain always seems to be pouring and the atmosphere always seems to be thr, i. will. get. out. of. it.

During the Os, i promised myself to blog regularly during the hols. I shall try to make use of whatever remaining time to keep that promise! If you don't know, my promises to myself mean alot to me :)

This post is smth like a jumbled up version of everything's that running through my head.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment