Nuffnang

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I want to blog

But my life has been......................boring recently.

I have been a very broke girl thanks to saving up for swc :'( 25 cents for 3 days you wna try?????? United cube details better not appear anytime soon. And if it does it better be after nov 15!!! If not, I'll hunt down the organizers and kill them one by one HA HA HA HA no I'm joking. Y ALL KPOP CONCERTS IN MY CRUCIAL YEAR'S CRUCIAL DAYS WHYYYYYY

Schl as been. Like that. If not for the fun bunch I won't even go to sch at all srsly. Ha ha but kartrider days recently have been fun :) and yeap I've promised myself to not skip sch anymore!!!!! Despite the fact that the thought would probably appear in my head every night. Owell last 60+ days gogogo!!

I'm also hoping that my dear bag won't completely shed it's skin till the 60+ days are over ha ha ha ha :)

Haven't been talking to some peeps recently, haven't even been seeing them in sch :( time to make a change perhaps????? Friendlygirl12345 HA HA HA HA

Oki jy everybody!!! My lappy has been hidden somewhere deep in my hse so my itouch won't have new songs/vids till aft Os. KILL ME NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment