Nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy

He he he I bet no one ever comes here anymore but

I rly need to record this down some whr coz today was a very happy day!!!!!!! Coz yknow what!!! I SAW GD.

G D R A G O N

EVERYBODY SCREAM !!!!!!!!!!!

So freaking happy that I saw him!!! And the best part was that everything was purely coincidental ^_^ He also waved in MY direction!!! He has 360 deg to wave but he just waved in MY direction okkkkk. Plus they didn't close the van directly so I basically could have my eyes on GD for v e r y l o n g

I just have so much fate with kpop idols I think our life lines totally intercept each other a million times!!!!! Ha ha ha (clearly living in my own world)

F E E L M Y H A P P I N E S S

Anw also did eng proj in the afternoon at smu and daaaaamn can I just skip poly/jc and go directly to uni?!?!???

Svc was good too! Very good in fact :) EMERGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment