Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rant


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL I LOVE U :)))))

Not that anyone reads this but owell its in need of some pixels

I don't seem like my old self anymore, really have lost myself along the way. However this will change. I will survive:-)

Got back ///all/// mid year papers today. I can't help but to be angry at myself. I need to rant so this shall be the place. I hate how ////ALL///// and i'm not kidding when i say ALL my papers are one mark away from the next grade. I really hate this feeling. If it was a cfmed U, i'll be ok. I'll accept it and move on. But n0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o i just had to have Us which one a mark away from and S. And these Us would determine whether my parents would have have to attend the meet the parents session. Wts srsly i really really really really really really really really really really can't afford for my parents to meet anyone. And it could have been so possible for that to happen if i just scored one more mark. JUST ONE. OR IF THE ECONS PAPERS WEREN'T COUNTED IN THE WEIRD PERCENTAGE.

I want to live. After mtp session, my life would be over. Not even joking

On a brighter note, i'm extremely thankful for my gp p1 grades. ................however i'm super disappointed by my math paper. Carelessness cost me two grades. w t h

I'm sounding like a nerd talking so much about grades but that's pretty much what i shld be focused on now i guess. Jc life hasn't been nice and i seem to be making wrong decisions all the time. But i told myself this mid years will be the last round of consideration of transferring out, and my mind is set. A LEVELS I'M COMING FOR YOU. I'm only a j1 but i'm SO looking fwd to after As alrdy. But promos hai hai hai haiiiiii

If anyone ever comes across this page and thinks that i'm just a loser that's constantly complaining about jc life just because she can't take it, I have to say that thr's alot going on that no one knows about. I don't have to broadcast to the internet about my every move, yknow.

Yay rant is over finally feeling slightly better but i bet tmrw will make it plunge all the way down again............................................................................got to fix all the mistakes i made. Go jasmine.

Anw i'll try my bestest (hehe) to update this place its kind of therapeutic it'll help keep me sane :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment