Nuffnang

Monday, March 21, 2011

Invisible

Talking about..... undergarments when i'm eating...................................., nagging whenever i'm on fb (why can't you spot me when i'm studying why oh why), when i'm talkative and i talk and talk and talk you'll keep quiet, and when i'm quiet you'll say that i don't make an effort to communicate. Ugh idk i'm just so frustrated.

Most of all, i rly must say that my studies have improved. Or at least i feel like i did, and some of my CT results do show. Subjs like amaths and chem, from a forever borderline pass/fail last year to an A. Isn't that improvement?? And yet you can say i don't study and am always studying at the last minute................ Srsly, can last minute studying give me such huge improvements? I don't think so. Sure sure what matters are the grades for Os, but can't you just see that i'm rly trying to study, and study hard.

Idk man i rly dk. I just feel like my efforts are not being seen, and i rly.don't.like.this.feeling................................

Sometimes, just sometimes, i just want to be taken note of

No comments:

Post a Comment