Nuffnang

Friday, January 21, 2011

I fall so deep in love with such a girl like you


Da jia hao :) Its fri alrdy!! Ha ha i didn't realise i didn't blog since tues. Hm anyway this week was real hecticccc

Had guides on wed and i felt so tired on thurs!! I kept repeating 'ccas shld not be held on weds' again and again and again ha ha ha. But then again it kind of felt good today aft sch when i could slack walk around but see all the other ugs going on :) But it didn't feel like fri cos thr's no guides ha ha

Oh btw i was trying to demo to the coy1 sec2s how act as if they fell down. And i rly fell. By the lake onto the pebbley floor T_T Now i got this damn big orhcheh laokuiiiiiii

Had eng descriptive + chem today and man i hope i get good results for both! I have never put so much effort into writing an essay before ha ha ha. And i studied chem since.................. monday. (nerdface)

Anw sec4 = no life so no pix!! Still a far way to go to get a good cam sian + my phone damn sot alrdy lah $0 phone is $0 worthless!! I'm gna get myself a 2nd hand phone sigh

PS: Jong still can't dance?????????????????? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment