Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm standing by myself

On......last fri whr the only paper 2 we had left was chem woohoo off to tamp :)









1.I saw joyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was so.freaking.happy haven't seen her since p6 wts!?!?! My best friend somemore haiyo ha ha she hasn't changed a bit! Other than her voice i think it changed but she denies it :( But anw i was so happy i screamt once i saw her like omygosh ha ha ha esp when i was just telling funbunch how much i missed her days ago :)

2.I realised that sometimes, even when you're rly tired and all, you just gotta get up and dance to rdd and continue going! Ha ha ha it gave me the strength the day before the crazy egeog + bio papers ^^^^

3.Oh speaking of bio- This whole prelims, i never even studied one page of bio. The only time i studied was the one hour before each of the papers respectively- I AM THE WINNER OF LIFE LOL i'm gna top the sch from the bottom woohoo!

4.I always think that paper 2 yes easier than paper 1. Always.

5.I saw a jong look alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hair colour + parting everything same! Ok coz i looked from the top la ha ha but yeah doesn't look alike (sad face) if not i go crazy alrdy wahahahahahaha

6.I've been dreaming more often now :o and i can actually rmb them wow. My 1st dream was damn ps la ha ha and i'm still in the midst of um, questioning myself whether it WAS a dream. Coz well logically it shldn't happen coz it won't have a chance to happen and if it did happen i would have died of paiseh-ness (which i haven't), but it did FEEL damn real. Ah wdv no one uds right. The other dream was that i went into vj with neese and gen. Once we step in the vanished into thin air and thr was some dance competition gg on la then can only use certain songs. Like every language 3 songs? And from the chinese cat thr was MFBBT ha ha ha ha i must have missed them too much or smth. And for the kpop cat the songs damn weird la i dont even think they exist! Ha ha ha ok lame dream.

7.I saw Y, E and Q recently but they all can't recognise me! WAE?!!?!!?!! T_T Did i change that much!

This is me in p5............ (the one with a tie i was a PREEEFECT kekeke) i rmbed i hated the p6 photo so i hid it somewhr and i can't find it now la so yeah p5. Oh hey thats venise next to me! Still as pretty as ever :(


And this is me now ha ha ha if i put on my spects and tie up my fringe STILL THE SAME WHAT AGREE Y/N????????????????

8.

REPLAY JAP TEASER WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn sm is super evil they always make us wait super long for the mv to get released its torturing me T_T Just like the hello teaser wts I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A MONTH!!!! Cmon look at it can you see how much they have grown!?!?!?!! Can't wait can't wait AHHHHH (HYPERVENTILATES) 22ND JUNE QUICK

9. Flb was damn good so satisfied with my buys i shld have brought more moneh $_$

10. Sch tmrw i actually can't wait so tired of gg out alrdy ha ha. Ten is a nice number so i shall stop here bb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment