Nuffnang

Sunday, May 29, 2011

보이프렌드



BOYFRIEND :)

At first i noticed them coz ppl said they reminded them of SHINee, but ahhhh RLY DAMN CUTE HE HE HE see alrdy also happy!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i need some fresh blood now keke usually i don't fall for rookie groups but they can be my exception ;)

Some of them need shorter hair tho ha ha ha

Girlfriend, eh eh eh



/edit OMG 3 OF THEM ARE 15 GOING 16 MEANING SAME AGE

And two of them are twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWINS LEH OMG CUTE TWINS WHATS THR NOT TO LIKE!! I LIKE MINWOO HE HE HE HE'S THE RAPPER SO QT!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^

I officially like them alot more now ♥♥

And i can guess whats their fanclub's name gna be. GIRLFRIEND. HA HA HA HA

This time if anyone comes along fangirling about Boyfriend a few months ltr or smth, I RLY AM GNA FLIP. This time i like them first ok no fight i alrdy go search their profiles watch all available videos etc I WIN OK.

Sorry i'm selfishfangirl101 what to do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment